Legal Disclaimer re Jones Law P.A.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship: Viewing the website, using its information, or contacting the firm through the website does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through a formal attorney contract.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Jones Law P.A. disclaims any warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided on the website. The law is constantly evolving, and the information might not be applicable to your specific situation.
- No Reliance on Information: Jones Law P.A. advises users not to rely on the information on the website for legal advice and to consult with an attorney licensed in their jurisdiction for individual guidance.
- Limitation of Liability: Jones Law P.A. limits its liability for any damages arising from the use of the website or its information.
- Confidentiality: Using the website to transmit confidential information does not create an attorney-client relationship and a Users are advised to contact the firm directly through secure channels for such communication.
- External Links: Jones Law P.A. disclaims any responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- Changes to Disclaimer: Jones Law P.A. reserves the right to modify the disclaimer at any time.